2007: PR Academy is formed to deliver the Chartered Institute of Public Relations PR Diploma online. The company is run by co-founders Dr Kevin Ruck and Ann Pilkington.
We went on to:
- Initiate, design and deliver specialist CIPR qualifications in internal communication and public affairs
- Deliver all CIPR qualifications online, face to face in London or through blended learning
- Launch the Post Graduate Certificate in Communication accredited by the University of Chester encompassing modules in leadership, social and digital media management and public affairs
- Design, set up and run the college for AMEC - the International Association of Measurement and Evaluation of Communication.
- Launch our PR MOOC (massive open online course) which introduces the fundamentals of PR to students from all over the world with 200 - 300 on every course.
Today PR Academy is probably the largest provider of PR and communication education in the UK and the largest centre for CIPR qualifications.