£2991 inc VAT
The course price is made up of the tuition fees plus the CIPR course registration fee and awarding body fee which PR Academy collects on their behalf. Breakdown:
PR Academy tuition fee: £1780 plus VAT
CIPR Awarding body fee: £780 VAT exempt
CIPR Course registration fee: £75 VAT exempt
If you are paying your own tuition fees, you have the option to pay by instalment. Instalment details are here.
If you are paying for the course yourself, payment is by credit or debit card. If your employer is paying, when you come to enrol you can request an invoice so that they can pay us by bank transfer.
Access to PR Academy’s online learning centre with discussion forums, links to resources and an online library.
Marking and feedback on your assignments. We also offer the opportunity to a practice the first assignment and receive feedback.
If you study face to face all refreshments on the workshop days are included, including rather lovely ice cream! There is tea and coffee all day and lots of choice for lunch including vegetarian and gluten free options.
The CIPR Advanced Certificate in Public Relations is right for you if:
- You are interested in pursuing a career in PR
- You have been working in the PR industry at a fairly junior level for at least two years
- You are working in any field of PR (e.g. media relations, internal communications or public affairs) and would like to obtain your first professional qualification.
The CIPR sets out entry criteria for this course as follows:
You qualify for the CIPR Advanced Certificate if you have any of the following:
- CIPR Foundation Award
- any UK recognised degree, or equivalent
- two years' relevant full-time employment in public relations (or related sectors, e.g. marketing, journalism) and 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, one of which must be in the English Language.
In addition, those whose first language is not English must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the language – spoken and written – to an International Language Testing System (IELTS) band score of 6.5 or equivalent.
If you don't have enough experience in these areas, Foundation Award may be a better starting point for you.
If you aren’t sure whether you meet the entry criteria, get in touch by calling +44 (0)203 862 6910 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses taught at this level:
You can progress to the following:
University of Chester Post Graduate Certificate in Corporate Communication. There are three modules can all be taken as standalone modules too: