Our tuition costs: £1780 plus VAT*
Pay as you study: if you are paying your own tuition fees, you have the option to pay by instalment. Instalment details are here.
If you are paying for the course yourself, payment is by credit or debit card. If your employer is paying, when you come to enrol you can request an invoice so that they can pay us by bank transfer.
* The total course price is made up of the tuition fees plus the CIPR course registration fee and awarding body fee. Breakdown:
PR Academy tuition fee: £1780 plus VAT
CIPR Awarding body fee: £810 VAT exempt
CIPR Course registration fee: £75 VAT exempt
Total including VAT: £3021
If you study face to face you will be getting together other students for lively and interactive classrooms sessions on seven occasions over the time of the course – this is more than some other centres offer. We think that these provide great opportunities for networking with other practitioners. We believe great learning should happen in a great environment. We use the smart, modern ETC Venues near Liverpool Street in central London, where all refreshments are provided, including rather lovely ice cream! There is tea and coffee all day and lots of choice for lunch including vegetarian and gluten free options.
If you study online there is lots of tutor support. There are live webinars run by experienced tutor/practitioners with the opportunity for lots of interaction, which are also recorded for later playback. There are regular, lively online discussions about contemporary practice. Our online learning centre makes virtual networking with other practitioners possible too. Unlike lots of online learning your tutor is with you all the way – you aren’t left on your own to work through lots of static content. Your tutor will be keeping in touch and encouraging you all the way.
Access to PR Academy’s online learning centre with discussion forums, links to resources and an online library.
Marking and feedback on your assignments.
The CIPR Professional PR Certificate is right for you if..
- You are interested in pursuing a career in PR
- You have been working in the PR industry at a fairly junior level for at least two years
- You are working in any field of PR (e.g. media relations, internal communications or public affairs) and would like to obtain your first professional qualification.
The CIPR sets out entry criteria for this course as follows:
You qualify for the CIPR Professional PR Certificate
if you have any of the following:
- CIPR Foundation
- any UK recognised degree, or equivalent
- two years' relevant full-time employment in public relations (or related sectors, e.g. marketing, journalism) and 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, one of which must be in the English Language.
In addition, those whose first language is not English must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the language – spoken and written – to an International Language Testing System (IELTS) band score of 6.5 or equivalent.
If you don't have enough experience in these areas, CIPR Foundation may be a better starting point for you.
If you aren’t sure whether you meet the entry criteria, get in touch by calling +44 (0)203 862 6910 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other courses taught at this level:
You can progress to the following: