Sometimes senior managers say they want to listen but do not want to believe or accept what they hear or are genuinely unsure what to do about what they hear
What has worked well in listening: “Using a range of methods (small and large group discussions, many channels, chance for anonymity)”
Who's Listening? report
Download the report to understand:
- What constitutes good listening
- Different styles of listening
- What gets in the way of good listening practice
- What the future of listening looks like
- How communication managers can lead the way
Thank you for downloading this report. Your download should start immediately.
If you asked us to keep you up to date with new guides and the latest industry insights, you will receive an email shortly asking you to verify the address we need to send them to.